Tuesday, May 31, 2011

10 GREAT MAC LIPSTICK DUPES!!!

Here is a list of the MAC Lipstick dupes I know of.  They are very, very close dupes.  Also, the dupes are very creamy and feel good on your lips.  I have used them often and just like MAC, these shades look damn good!!!



1.  MAC'S VIVA GLAM V:    RIMMEL MOISTURE RENEW LIP COLOR #180 SUNSET

The Rimmel one is really similar.  Just like Mac’s Viva Glam V, it looks good on a lot of people.  I wear a lip balm under the Rimmel one though because it is not as moisturizing as I want it to be. However, it does have sun protection and is a great summer shade.  Also, I’ve heard that this color may be discontinued.  Run out to the drug store…fast!!!   

2. MAC'S Angel:  ELF $1.00 Lipstick in CLASSY 

These lipsticks are unbelievably close.  The color and sheen on these two are extremely similar.  The ELF one is great.  It is really creamy and wearable.  For $1.00 it’s a steal! 

3.  MAC'S Fleshpot:  ELF MINERAL NATURAL NYMPH
The Elf one is really wearable.  I really love it.  This is my go to lipstick for a nude lip.  Elf also has huge sales.  I got this lipstick for $2.50 while they had a 50% off sale. 

4.  MAC'S Viva Glam GAGA:  NYX Strawberry milk or Rimmel London 006 Pink Blush in lasting finish lipstick  (this may be discontinued) :-(

This match is not as close as I want it.  If anyone knows a better dupe for Viva Glam Gaga, post it here.  The color is really similar though, just a little toned down from Viva Glam Gaga’s lipstick.

5.  MAC'S Blooming Lovely:  NYX Power

Really, really close!!!  I think Blooming lovely was limited edition, so if you’re looking for a similar shade, NYX’s Power will do the trick. 

6.  MAC'S Blankety:  NYX Thalia

These are pretty similar.  I have light-medium skin and I really like the way this color looks. 

7.  MAC'S Crème Cup:  Maybelline's Colors Sensational Born with it
These are very similar.  The Maybelline one is creamy and moisturizing.  I like it a lot.


8.  MAC'S VIVA GLAM 2:  L’Oreal Colour Riche Fairest Nude
These two look the same on the lips!  They both look very nice.  This is a great shade to pair with bold eye color!!!!

9.  MAC’S Speed Dial:  Revlon Colorburst Carnation
 The color on these two are a definite match.    I love this pink!!!!!

10.   MAC’S Craving:  Maybelline Color Sensational Party Pink  

This is a great bold color.  The Party Pink is very pigmented and nice. 

Also, I’m on the hunt for a exact dupe for MAC’S Russian Red. When I find it, I will post it.  If anyone has any ideas, let me know.

I must give credit to the awesome Emilynoel83 for finding most of these dupes!!
 http://www.beautybroadcast.net/


More Dupes:

MAC Rebel Lipstick = Covergirl Embrace

No comments:

Post a Comment