Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Intro to Lady D



Hi, My name is Lady D.  I am interested in all things beauty and especially MAKEUP.  Yes, I too am a makeup junkie!  If you’ve stumbled upon this page you are probably a makeup junkie as well.  Cheers to you!

Makeup is Art. It is a way for us to express ourselves.

I started this blog because I watch the popular makeup gurus on youtube and have found that if you want to recreate their looks, there is just too much makeup to buy.  Therefore I am going to dedicate my blog to the inexpensive, but GREAT, and I do mean GREAT makeup.  I will also try to use the same products many times.  I have tried so many different brands of makeup:  MAC, Lancôme, Wet N Wild, Coastal Scents, Revlon, Almay, Clinique, Tarte, L’Oreal, Urban Decay, Too Faced, Rimmel …and the list goes on.    I definitely have my favorite items and there are many high end things that I will never purchase again because they have an inexpensive counterpart.  If I find dupes for the popular expensive items I will also list them here.  Oh, and If I get the desire to talk about anything else...It will also be posted here.

Thank you for reading.

I will try to post daily but there is no guarantees on that.  J  Take care, my fellow junkies. 

No comments:

Post a Comment