Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Best Brushes!!!! Top Ten

I went through my entire collection of brushes....the brushes shown here are less than half of what I own...This is just what I keep at my vanity.  Most of these brushes are in ice cube tray I bought from Walmart.  It makes skinny icecubes for bottles but I use it to store my brushes. 



These are my top ten brushes in no particular order. I have several backups of each!!!


1  Eye Crease Brush I had to include this $1.00 brush.  It is great for applying dark colors into the outer corner of the eye.  It does shed however.  You have to wash it.  But, it is a good little brush and I use if often.  Definitely worth $1.00.
2 Chisel Shader Brush  I love this brush for smudging colors under the lower lid.  Great brush!
3 Pro Blending Blush Brush  This brush has been called a dupe for MAC 217.  It is simply the best brush for eyes.  Its extremely soft and can be used to apply cream shadow, apply regular shadow, and BLEND!  I use it mostly for applying eye shadow on the outer lid and blending.
4 Synthetic Shadow Brush  This brush is great for packing eye shadow all over the lid.  It is also extremely soft. 
5 Synthetic Deluxe Crease Brush  This is the brush I use to apply my cream shadows or NYX eye shadow base.  It offers great control and precise application.
6 Destiny Precision Angled Liner Brush This brush is great for applying gel liners or applying a line of eye shadow on the upper or lower eyelid. My version is the old one.  I think the new one is black.
7 Destiny Detail Mini Brush  This little brush is great for adding tiny details to your eye shadow looks especially around the inner corner of the eye.
8 Complexion Brush This brush is great for applying powder or bronzer.  Super Soft!
9  Angled Blush Brush This brush is similar to MAC 168 and it is so soft!  I use it to apply my blush everyday
10  Powder Brush  This is a great brush for applying powder, or Mineral Foundation.  I really like it.  Plus it is really soft.

No comments:

Post a Comment