Thursday, June 2, 2011

Great Summer LIPGLOSS!!!




I am absolutely in love with a lipgloss from ELF.  I went to the beach for a week and while I was there, I went to HEB and saw this lipgloss.  I wore it the whole time I was there.  It is similar to NARS orgasm lipgloss or MAC Nymphette lipgloss.   AND, It is only $1.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The color is awesome.  It is a light pink with gold in it.  The texture and smell do not bother me at all but I wish it smelled fruity or something… Mainly I love the color!!!  This is definitely a great Summer color and I love the fact that it is not sticky.


Speaking of Summer colors….. and Pink with gold shimmer….. I also love this nail polish!!!!!   It dries super fast, like in 60 seconds!!! and is so pretty.  I use this with a coat of Clear Sally Hansen hard as nails over it.


No comments:

Post a Comment