Friday, June 10, 2011

The Neutral Palette: A must HAVE!!!!

This is an Elf Custom Compact ($1.00) that I stuffed with my four most needed shades. (Its comes with an applicator) You can get a four pan compact from elf or from coastal scents.  My shades are custom made by pressing eyeshadow singles I had into pans from coastal scents  The colors you need are: 
1.1.  Matte White 
2.2.  Matte Skincolor
3.3.  Matte Brown
4.4.  Matte Black 
This compact will allow you to lighten, darken and blend any makeup look.  When I think my look is to dark…I blend some white into it…
When I want to deepen my makeup look I blend some black or brown into it.. Depending on the shades of the look.
You can also soften eyeliner by applying the black or brown over your eyeliner...You can also correct eyeliner mistakes this way  and this also lengthens the staying power of the eyeliner
I use this thing ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment