Wednesday, June 1, 2011

COVER UP PUFFY EYES!!!

When I woke up this morning, my eyes were huge and puffy!!!  It seems I had an allergic reaction to something…still not sure what. 


As you can see in this photo my eye was still pretty puffy after I applied some Ice to it.  I had to go to a graduation ceremony, so this could not work!!!
With some make up tricks…I made my eyes appear almost normal.  The best thing to do for a puffy eye is to contour the areas that are puffy.  This morning I figured out that the look from coastal scents that I posted last night was perfect for that.  Smudging the brown under the eye (where it was puffy) and into the crease (where it was also puffy) made the puffiness appear to go down. I also added a little mascara to my lower lashes.  Here is the puffy eye after applying makeup:   

No comments:

Post a Comment